Monday, March 2, 2015

Welcome

     Starting a new blog is fun! About as fun as running, eating granola, or punching bee hives. I have followed many weight loss blogs that leave me feeling proud of myself for eating the last Christmas tree cake. "You can do it! It's just one bad day!" "Stick with it! You'll be thin if you believe!" The only thing I believe is that I'm fat and love food, not to mention, it's not just one bad day! All of my days are full of bad choices, wiggly thighs, and more calories than I would like to admit.


      Its time to get it together girls! We are going to shame ourselves thin slightly less fat. A little love goes a long way, but a lot of shaming lasts forever! Tell your girlfriends to lick the donut glaze off their fingers and check me out. Push out your boobs, suck in your thighs, and get ready to work kinda try!
     We can do this together and when we fail, there will be more of us to meet up and eat our sorrows away! So grab a pint of ice cream, sit on your asses, and enjoy the show. Damn! I mean get out there and be healthy-ish, Fatty!

No comments:

Post a Comment